GUYS GUYS REBLOG THIS POST
Show Yahoo that we are OKAY with them buying Tumblr as long as they leave the current terms and conditions intact and the enforcement policy.
Aka, the site remains the EXACT same as it was before. Keep Tumblr the same Yahoo and we will stay.
do it guys
I don’t know if the people that would need to see this post are going to see it, but okay, I’ll give it a shot. It is, after all, my understanding that Yahoo! basically bailed out our collective blue ass.
Friendly reminder that
- Tumblr will remain independent
- Yahoo bought it because Tumblr was getting too expensive
- The only thing changing will be the one’s legally owning Tumblr
- There will remain absolutely no restrictions on gifs/fics/pictures/edits/porn/terms and conditions
- The terms and conditions will remain the same
- Tumblr’s options were to shut Tumblr down or get funds
- ThE lAyOuT iS nOt ChAnGiNg
“Instead of saying “I don’t have time” try saying “it’s not a priority,” and see how that feels. Often, that’s a perfectly adequate explanation. I have time to iron my sheets, I just don’t want to. But other things are harder. Try it: “I’m not going to edit your résumé, sweetie, because it’s not a priority.” “I don’t go to the doctor because my health is not a priority.” If these phrases don’t sit well, that’s the point. Changing our language reminds us that time is a choice. If we don’t like how we’re spending an hour, we can choose differently.”
Unknown (via the-healing-nest)
Tagged: #useful things
what i have learned from talking about my feelings
- it’s better to not talk about my feelings
Okay, I’m sorry, but NO.
This is NOT a healthy attitude to have.
Talking about your feelings has several inherent risks to it, yeah, but there is a time and a place to do it and you learn that there is a healthy way to do it.
Because if you don’t express your feelings, they eat you alive from the inside out.
I goddamn well know from experience.