And I'm a cis male, he/him/his pronouns.
This is my favorite motherfucking thing about getting closer to Halloween every FUCKING YEAR
Today on Social Anxiety Theatre: training yourself to “think around” particular episodes of your life when reminiscing, because you committed some minor faux pas, and the embarrassment is every bit as raw ten years out as it was ten minutes out.
- An officer shot a black teen, and STL rioted — in 1962
- ACLU declared Ferguson PD is withholding information on Mike Brown’s killing
- 3 troubling things exposed by the Ferguson police shooting of Mike Brown
- Survey exposes sharp racial divide in public perception of Ferguson crisis. (x)
- Deaconess Foundation responds to Ferguson unrest with $100K investment for youth organizing
- MO State Sen. Jamilah Nasheed says no county prosecutor should ever be in charge of officer-involved shooting
- Gov. Nixon’s political stock just swirled down the drain
- A message from Lost Voices. Donate to Lost Voices - what they need right now
- Shaun King: “If they decide they aren’t even going to indict Wilson, I think it’s a 50/50 chance that St. Louis county completely explodes instantly.” (storify)
- Injured kids talk back (video) (Note: video was uploaded on Aug. 28)
“Most books on witchcraft will tell you that witches work naked. This is because most books on witchcraft are written by men.”
Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett - Good Omens (via blackboardmonitor)
Tagged: #Good Omens